Sunday 27 December 2015

"Storm" - a Chor Lau Heung 1984 fighting scenes MV

I've always wanted to make a Chor Lau Heung MV containing the fighting scenes in the series, cos they're just pure gold! But I just got the hang of Windows Movie Maker like last week, hence the project never materialised until just now. I am pretty happy with the result, so I hope you are too. The music is "Storm" from my favourite Japanese shamisen-playing Yoshida Brothers, which is one of my favourite Yoshida music/songs actually (they have a lot!). Enjoy!

 
Chor Lau Heung 1984 fighting scenes from Icha74 on Vimeo.

And here's the Dailymotion streaming:



Chor Lau Heung 1984 fighting scenes by icha74



I have to state here that "The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung 1984" is the copyright of TVB Hong Kong. I do not monetise this project, I earn no money from it, and in fact, I've been depriving myself from sleep give or take the last few months because of CLH/SSC. So please Dailymotion and Vimeo, don't delete my MVs...

I do garner some new friends and skills in Movie Maker, so that's something!

No comments: